Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 13-List Answers

1) UTM is fine all of the Landsat5 data that I've downloaded is projected into that.
2) I can't really evaluate this yet, one paper I started reading compared NDVI of MODIS only to MODIS data and not to another satellite's (such as Landsat 5). They did use Landsat 5 to look at an older fire, one that had occurred before the terra satellite was launched. I also cannot evaluate this yet since one of the other benefits besides the temporal is the fact that the NDVI product is accessible without calculation
3) Still can't find any Landsat 5 imagery for after 2003 around Corsica (ex the norther fourth)
4) Will be able to do this once I can use the MODIS reprojection tool or at least it will be easier
Skipping ahead to 9)
I need a new Java plug-in to run the MODIS online reprojection tool

No comments:

Post a Comment